WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Saturday, November 1, 2008

Go VOTE!

I have a photo shoot scheduled for election day, so at the last minute (afternoon of the last day of early voting) I decided I'd better go in to cast my vote....with my two boys (yeah...it was fun).

Early voting is over, but be sure to get informed on the issues, and go vote on Tuesday. For those of you living in Colorado, if you don't already have a copy of the 2008 State Ballot Information Booklet, you can download one here.



p.s.
coming next week...three COMPLETELY amazing sessions from this week...I'd be excited if I were you.

No comments:

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design