WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Thursday, November 6, 2008

Engagement Session: Niki & Mike

These two are so ridiculously cool, and I'm so excited to be shooting their wedding next summer. Here are just a few of my favorite shots from their engagement session last weekend:















The silhouette idea was Niki's...nice! I like it!





2 comments:

Courtney said...

I really love yoru work. I am a VERY amature photographer and I am really considering going into the trade. I love photography. I just wondered did you go to school for it or just learn on your own??

Angie Wilson said...

Hi Courtney-
Thanks!
...I actually didn't go to school for photography. I got my undergraduate degree at BYU in art/graphic design, and a masters in art history. I took a few photography classes as part of my undergraduate program, but a good part of what I've learned was not from formal classes, but rather reading, studying, and lots of practice...and there's still lots to learn!!

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design