WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Monday, November 3, 2008

Senior Portraits: Kelly

Last week I shot Kelly's senior photos. We got bucket-loads of great shots, but here's a couple of my favorites:

Love this one.







Kelly runs track and cross-country (just like I did..only she pole vaults which is way cooler than my events!!), so we hopped onto the track for a couple of shots.





1 comment:

Kathy Slauson said...

These are great... the "track" shot is really fantastic; very cool composition and contast. (David, posting from Kathy's login...)

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design