WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Thursday, October 30, 2008

My two superheros...

Tomorrow I have a photo session, so I decided to bust out the Halloween costumes today for some photos. James, of course, had no objections.








He looks bored, but trust me...he was so excited to be wearing his spiderman costume.





This is Colin saying, "TEN MINUTES IS WAYYYY TOO LONG FOR HALLOWEEN PHOTOS!!! PLEASE PUT THE CAMERA AWAY AND MAKE ME A BEAN BURRITO!!!"



Happy Halloween everyone!! Save your twix, kit kat, and snickers bars for me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you have two kids to bring in the goods on Halloween!! :)

Sarah said...

The superman costume is a hoot. I love it!
Hope you had a great Halloween.

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design