WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November Family Session & Warm Weather. Really.

Lots going on this week...print orders, graphic design projects, and friends and family in town for THANKSGIVING (whoop whoop!), but I thought I'd share just a couple of photos from the family I photographed last week.

It's November and the weather was amazing. We had planned on scarves and mittens, but it was sunny and warm. Sometimes Colorado surprises me like that!



Trust me...no one did what you might be thinking. She likes to talk holding her nose though...it sounds funny.





They remind me of myself when I was that age. I LOVED stickers!!



1 comment:

Steve Z Photography said...

Wow you are rockin' that 24. You're making me want one. Oh right, I can't, I switched to Nikon. ;>)

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design