WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Saturday, November 22, 2008

Session Gift Certificates and Black Friday Sale

HOOOORAY! It's holiday season....christmas music! sledding! hot chocolate! shopping! endless nights of laughing your brains out watching Will Ferrel in Elf!!.....and of COURSE time to start making your Christmas list!!

Angie Wilson Photography session gift certificates are now available. Here are the details:



*$250

*good for one photography session (children, baby, maternity, senior, family, boudoir, engagement)

*can be redeemed for a session taking place between January 5, 2009 and June 4, 2009, within 30 miles of Longmont CO (or additional travel fees apply).

*includes the normal $50 session print credit, to put towards your purchase of prints, files, canvases or albums


If you've been dying for an Angie Wilson Photography session, but just haven't had a chance, be sure to send your spouse/mom/grandma to this blog post. Tell them to click the link below and you'll get your best-ever Christmas gift.











The other day I was daydreaming about Black Friday, which is perhaps my 24th favorite day of the year. After a giant Thanksgiving feast, I LOOOOVE to fat-dog it on the couch and browse through a huge stack of all the advertisements for the upcoming sales (WHAT?! $5 crock pot at Target?!?! I've already got three, but LET'S GOOOO!!!).

And then I started thinking....I want to have my OWN after-Thanksgiving sale.

SO. For two days only (Friday, Nov. 28 and Saturday Nov. 29), session gift certificates can be purchased for 30% off the normal price (that's $175). Mark your calendars, and be sure to check back Friday morning for the link to purchase the discounted gift certificates.

2 comments:

Lynsey Mattingly said...

I have to know....what's your 23rd most favorite holiday? :)

Angie Wilson said...

hehehe....good question...
maybe Groundhog Day? (but Black Friday is much better than Groundhog Day, so maybe not....)

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design