WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Monday, August 25, 2008

Wild West MS Walkabout: Fort Collins, Colorado

This weekend was the third annual, Wild West MS Walkabout--a fantastic, 3 Day | 50 Mile walk event in Fort Collins, Colorado. The walk is put together with the help of many amazing volunteers and sponsors, and raises funds to support those living with multiple sclerosis. For the past two years, Jalapeno Design has helped the Wild West MS Walkabout with their website, brochures, posters, t-shirts, etc. Feeling thus connected to the event and the people who put it together, we headed up to Fort Collins on Saturday to cheer on the walkers and volunteers working so hard to make the event such a success. I, of course, brought my camera for some photos. :)





The rest stop that we hung out at had some wonderful clowns and music providing encouragement to all of the walkers. When we first got there, James seemed a bit hesitant about the clowns.
"They're nice clowns?" he asked me.
"Oh yeah, they're very nice."
..."they won't pick me up?" James asked still unsure.

Turned out the clowns were very nice and never tried to pick James up. Phew. :)







If you're interested in walking or volunteering in next year's walkabout, make sure to check their website for opportunities.

No comments:

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design