WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My boys...

Sometime last week I realized that, though I have been doing an awful lot of photographing lately, none of it has been of my own boys....GASP! On Saturday afternoon Jim and I took James and Colin to a park in Fort Collins to give them some camera attention.

Can you spot Jim??




It seems like I've got quite a few of James & Colin photos with this same sort of "feel." :)



I love this one because of the way James is looking up to Jim.



Then they started throwing grass at eachother. I think I want to turn this one into a giant canvas to hang up in our house.



Funny James story of the week:
We could probably count on one hand the number of times I've actually cooked dinner this summer. Today was one of those days. I was peeling potatos in the kitchen when James came in and said, "Are you making a meal?"
"A meal?" I asked, surprised that he knew the word.
"Yeah...a meal...like on TV."

No comments:

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design