WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wedding, Santa Rosa California: Lyndsey & Monte

A little over a week ago I flew out to California to assist my friend Meg Reul shoot Lyndsey and Monte's wedding in Santa Rosa, California.



This is perhaps my most favorite shoe shot EVER!







I spent a lot of pre-ceremony time photographing Monte and his groomsmen (which is my explanation for the abundance of photos of the guys).





















Lyndsey and Monte had a beautiful wedding ceremony right along the vineyard. My favorite part? The processional band played Death Cab for Cutie's I'll Follow You Into the Dark as Monte and Lyndsey walked down the aisle. SOOOO AWESOME!







An amazingly beautiful couple in an amazingly beautiful setting. I love being a photographer. :)





2 comments:

Emily B. said...

Wow Ange, you've hit the big time! One day I'll be able to say, "she took our engagement photos!" =)

deepnblue said...

Do you have ANY idea what dress the bride is wearing?!

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design