WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Friday, August 29, 2008

Fran & Warner Celebrate 50 Years

Last week Fran and Warner celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Their children and grandchildren were there to celebrate the day with them, so they hired Jim and me to be there to capture some family portraits. Towards the end of the session we took some photos of just Fran and Warner. I noticed how cute they were sitting, holding hands, and decided to get a close up. After we were finished Fran brought me inside where her wedding album was. Turns out their photographer 50 years ago had done the same thing!



Congratulations Fran and Warner!

No comments:

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design