WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Saturday, August 23, 2008

E-Shoot: Elizabeth & Doug

Late Friday afternoon Jim and I met Doug and Elizabeth in Lafayette for an engagement shoot. As always, WHAT A BLAST! Here are a few of my favoritos:



Wowzers! ...favorite:



I can't remember exactly what Jim said, but I do remember it was funny.















I know it's against the definition of the word favorite to have two...but I'm okay with ignoring the rules. :) Another favorite:





And finally. Last week I drove around Lafayette hunting for some good spots to take Doug and Elizabeth's engagement photos. I passed this mural and started hyperventilating. Okay not really, but I was excited we had a chance to take some funny shots before the sun went down. These totally crack me up:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Elizabeth and Doug are absolutely fabulous.
Magazine cover worthy.

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Elizabeth and Doug are absolutely fabulous.
Magazine cover worthy.

CAS said...

I have a friend that just got married at Stanford. These photos look just like hers. As a wedding photographer have you covered any weddings at Stanford?

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design