WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Monday, October 27, 2008

October Family Session: Longmont

I was scheduled to photograph this family early last week. Unfortunately for us, on the day of the shoot Longmont was experiencing hurricane-style winds, so we had to postpone the session...but only one day. Our schedules thankfully aligned and the weather-gods sent perfect photo weather.

Here're a couple-o-favs:





There's something about children's hands that I love. I also love his face--though blurry--you can totally tell he's rockin out.





Ummmmm...
I'm pretty sure I LOOOOVE this one!!








3 comments:

Sarah said...

Once again, an amazing job! You are wonderful at catching the personality of those you photograph.

Christine said...

Angie -- these are FABULOUS!!! Oh my gosh. I got teary-eyed. I can't believe you can snap away like you're just pressing a button and get such beautiful shots! We've had a few professional photo sessions from photographers that I thought were really good, and they were, but your photography is by far so much more extaordinary. Thank you! How am I ever going to narrow it down?!
~C

Melinda said...

Ooo! Your pictures are so beautiful! When John and I move to Colorado I definitely want you to do our family pictures. Hopefully we'll have kids by then :)

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design