WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shower-less

The UPS man must think I never shower. Allow me to explain.

Within the last month I've made several purchases online. Because I track my packages online like a psycho stalker, I know EXACTLY which day to expect my bundle of joy. As the contents of these "bundles" are camera-related, and thus, never cheap, they are always "sign on delivery." If I'm not there to sign, the package gets loaded back into the truck and won't come back for a second try until tomorrow. And because UPS can't do any better than "your package will arrive between 8am - 8pm," I wake up and stay in the house until my package is in my hands. That means no shower until the UPS man comes. I mean, what if he comes while I'm in the shower? Then he'd be gone and I'd have to wait ANOTHER day for my package.

This week I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my third child--my Canon 5D (!!!). As usual, I wasn't allowed to leave the house, shower, or use any loud devices (vacuum, etc.) that might prevent me from hearing the doorbell ring UNTIL I had my package. At 1 pm the doorbell rang and I bolted downstairs--unshowered, still in my pajama pants and t-shirt. Like I said, the UPS man must think I never shower.

This evening after dinner Jim, James and I played around in the backyard (played meaning Jim and I chased James around with our cameras while James sat in the grass getting eaten by misquitos). HOLY SMOKES. THIS CAMERA ROCKS! Welcome to the family, 5D.




No comments:

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design