WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cattails, Tunnels, & Lollipops

Yesterday we made our weekly lunch trip to Costa Vida. (If you haven't downloaded that coupon yet, DO IT! You will love it!) On our way back to Longmont James and Colin both conveniently fell asleep in their carseats, so Jim and I found a couple of good spots to pull over and shoot some photos in horrible mid-day light.







We'd been saving this lollipop for James since Wednesday, but it took him a couple of days to earn it.



And here's your funny James story for the week. Though not even three, he already seems to be expressing quite a fashion opinion. At least a couple of times a week, he looks at me, in complete seriousness, and says, "I don't like that shirt." Sometimes he'll even open my closet, find a new one, and ask me to put that one on instead.


Sometimes in the afternoon, when Colin is napping, James and I flip on the Food Network and watch Rachael Ray, our favorite. On Friday we were watching her make lasagna, and suddenly James said, "I don't like her shirt." All this time I thought he was watching for cooking tips, when really he's just been analyzing their clothing choices.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love your blog! These pic are awesome. We should hire you to do our family photo next year. No more canned Sear's studio shots for us!

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design