WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Elijah & Sam

Today was a beautiful day. Perfect weather, and, as always, a perfect day to bust out the camera. Today it was all about Elijah and Sam.

We started out in an open field where they, of course, spotted all the dandelions.



This one right here is my absolute favorite. LOVE IT!



Next we moved into the playground area. Elijah showed me his rad-tastic Crocs:



while Sam showed off his tummy



and killer smile





Then we introduced the giant lolipops (James was sitting next to me while I was editing these on my computer. I noticed a rather hungry/jealous look in his eyes when he saw these next few).







And of course we had to get some water after all that sugar.



What a blast! Thanks boys. I can't wait to show your mom the rest!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited with the way the photos turned out. You definitly worked your magic. They are amazing! I too love the blowing dandilion one of Elijah. You are more than welcome to use my kids anytime! Thank you!
I'm anxious to see the rest!

Emily B. said...

Holy Cow Angie! You are the best. For real, can you come to Texas to take your fabulous pictures of our family? I LOVE your photography!

{meg} said...

Angie is the best. I love her. She is very talented and the more tools she gets the more dangerous! Hey you must have a really good lens! HA! Just kidding. You have a great eye!

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design