WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I LOVE this guy!

He's my WONDERFUL husband, who just spent his last two nights helping me give my blog a face-lift. You'll notice I now have a nifty little navigation bar up top, in addition to some other changes, which Jim made by hacking into the blogger template. Thanks Jim! I LOVE YOU! (and not just because you are an awesome programmer).

In the meantime, please ignore the fact that some of the links are missing information. This is because I am working on the info to fill in here (specifically the about me page....man...it is SOOO hard to come up with a paragraph that explains who I am). I am SO PUMPED about my new blog, and can't wait for it to be finished!

1 comment:

{meg} said...

i love you both! please do mine too! if you say no i'm going to find a way to punish you. ;)

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design