WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Saturday, September 20, 2008

How many more days 'til Halloween???

Nearly two weeks ago James talked me into buying him his spiderman Halloween costume. I've never quite understood James' fascination with this particular superhero. He has never seen a spiderman cartoon, any of the spiderman movies, nor read a spiderman comic book. He doesn't even like spiders. I guess it doesn't matter. James loves spiderman, and he loves his spiderman costume. He has worn it everyday since we got it, and I fully expect that he will continue to wear it everyday until Halloween. Let's just hope it lasts that long...





Part of the costume wearing routine involves moving all of the dining room chairs into the living room, lining them up, and, with various stuffed animal obstacles blocking his path, "flying" off the last chair onto the couch.

"Did you see it Mommy?? Was I flying?!?"



Talk about superhero--grasping onto a half-eaten graham cracker as he flies through the air. What a guy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is too cute! What a handsome little superhero you have to solve all your problems ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG! James is sooo adorable!
and d pics? Just brilliant!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that is James and how big he is. You are such a good photographer Angie! I wish I was a better portrait photographer. I would stick with landscape photography if I could only make money with it :(

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design