WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Colin turns 1 !!

Holy smokes...when did one year fly by!?! Suddenly my baby is a walking, talking, dancing, and eating machine. Here are some photos from the big celebration:



Let's face it. I've never been good at narrowing down my favorites to a small number. Here are sixteen of the best messy-face-cupcake-eating photos :)



And the best part?? When he got hold of the first chocolate cupcake and started devouring it to pieces, my flash was low on batteries. He finished the cupcake (and cupcake wrapper) in a matter of seconds, and without a good light source, my photos were only mediocre. I never settle for mediocre photos. I grabbed my other flash with fresh batteries and handed him a new cupcake.....REDO! I don't think he minded one bit.

2 comments:

THE BLAIRS said...

Happy Birthday Colin! Wow Ang I cant believe how much he looks like you! Dark eyes and hair so cute!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Colin! He is so dang cute!

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design