WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some of life's best moments

This afternoon I was hungry for something sweet....something chocolately. Obviously--as a choice between the dry, mini hersheys bars left over from Christmas, and creamy, smooth nutella--it was an easy decision. I scooped up a nice spoonful, sat on the couch, and began to enjoy my snack with Colin on my lap. He immediately started doing that intense reaching thing that babies do--leaning SOOO far forward towards the object of their attention that it is hard for even an adult to keep him from face planting. With his eyes focused on the spoonful of Nutella, he hadn't even noticed that I put a dab of it on my pointer finger for him. Finally he realized I was trying to share, and put my finger in his mouth. . .

All I can say is, watching your son experience chocolate for the first time in his life is PRICELESS! After he finished what was on my pointer finger, he grabbed my pinky..then ring finger...etc...checking to find out if all my fingers tasted that great.

Sadly, I have no images to document one of the BEST moments of a child's first year (and yes, I know...I really SHOULDN'T be feeding a child under one Nutella).

No comments:

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design