WELCOME TO the blog of ANGIE WILSON PHOTOGRAPHY



Hello! I’m glad you stopped by. I am Angie Wilson, a photographer/graphic designer based in Boulder County, Colorado.

This blog was created to act as a personal journal of not only family photos, but also professional work, personal imagery, and anything else that I think deserves a spot on the web. Go ahead and look around, and of course, feel free to leave a comment.

If you're interested in having me shoot your wedding, senior portraits, children, birthday party (you name it!) please email me, or give me a call: 303.651.6147. You can also visit my portfolio at http://www.angiewilsonphotography.com/


visit the new blog




Monday, December 1, 2008

My Friend Stacey

One week before my very first year of college, I moved into the dorms at BYU. At freshman orientation I met Stacey, and learned that she lived in the dorm room next to mine. At the time I had no idea, of course, of all of the adventures, and laughs that we would share throughout our undergraduate lives at BYU.

This Thanksgiving Stacey came to Colorado to spend the holiday with my family and me. We went into the "forest" of my parents' backyard for a mini photo shoot.



My sophomore year of college I took an Intro to Photography class. Stacey was my roommate, and thus, my designated model victim when the assignment was portraiture. :)





And NOW....a Blast From the Past.

I decided to dig through a box of old photos...ones from my college years, filled with lots of Stacey. I found a stack of photos from the summer after our freshman year, when my family was living in Windsor, England. Stacey came out to visit and we backpacked through Europe.



Biking through Amsterdam and in the mountains of Switzerland...and even though we're acting tough like we totally conquered that mountain....I'm pretty sure we had just gotten off the tram to the top. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! even back then u guys took lovely pics!!

Melinda said...

Stace is looking hot! Love the bangs! Too bad we don't all live in the same state. It would be fun to have a Terrace reunion! Do you guys still keep in touch with Billy and Alex?

 
Designed by Jalapeno Design